CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Odds and Ends

You guys have got to check out this new stuff...




I just officially finished my first ever elevator pitch. I entered a competition here and I was allowed 2 minutes to speak about a business idea I have and then 3 judges asked me questions for about 5 minutes. It was a lot of fun and a great experience! I did not do too well, but I will for sure enter next year and do a lot better.


I am going back to Ankeny later today to spend the weekend with the family. I get to hang out in Missy and J's new house! I am very excited to see the place and have a good weekend.


Oh if anyone needs a source of comedy in their lives, I have the solution...


Jenni and I watched all 17 episodes between Friday night and Tuesday. It was probably the best purchase I have ever made!!
Ok I have to get to class. More updates to come.

4 comments:

Sydney Ross said...

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Was great having you home this weekend! Thanks for sharing the Big Bang Theory DVDs!! You KNOW we love 'em! 143mom

Jenni said...

i <3 sheldon

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can use spring break to update your blog! :) 143mom