CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

I can handle this

Well Jen has called on me to continue the "picture game"


And I can handle a post that pretty much does everything for me. So here goes:

the rules:

1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.

2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag people to do the same



This is a great picture taken at Disney World during Spring Break of '08. Specifically, this is epcot and although I do not know the exact country that this totem pole represents, I can safely say that I will find out over Christmas Break this year! I cannot wait to go back with the entire family and it will be particularly cool to see the faces of Jenni, Addi, Eli, and Cami as they see this great place for the first time. Well Jen's first time in a long time anyway. It should be a fun trip for all.

I wish I had more blogging activity and friends because then I would tag somebody to continue this game. Instead, I am officially calling out my brother publicly (or as public as this oh so popular blog is) to enter the social networking world and FINALLY get a facebook or a blog. We'll see if he takes my challenge.

Until next time, Enjoy the summer.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

You're funny! I hadn't even CHECKED your blog forever! Any word from your brother?